Thanks to ReligionClause for pointing out that for the first time in history, Congress will open with a prayer from a Hindu Chaplain! According to reports, this will be the first time any Hindu prayer will be delivered in the US Senate since its formation in 1789. Zed is still to finalize the exact prayer [...]
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.