Before the November argument kicks off, I should point out a few fascinating oral arguments from the October sitting that are available on the Court’s website (or in a zip file at the end of this post):
- Whether the ministerial exception to the ADA applies to a parochial school teacher.
- Douglas Laycock (petitioners), Leondra Kruger (federal respondent), Walter Dellinger (respondent)
- Whether Congress may remove works from the public domain and give them copyright protection.
- Anthony Falzone (petitioners), Solicitor General Donald Verilli (respondents)
- Whether a prison may conduct blanket, suspicionless strip searches of all new inmates.
- Tom Goldstein (petitioners), Carter Phillips (respondents), Nicole Saharsky (amicus)
You can get a zip file with the argument from all three cases here.