The Supreme Court announced today that it will now release audio recordings of oral arguments at the conclusion of each argument week. This is great news for those of us interested in listening to the oral arguments while the cases are still fresh and oral arguments are still pertinent.
Published by Kedar S. Bhatia September 28th, 2010 in Court Procedure, Featured, Supreme Court
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.