I’ve probably said it before but I’ll say it again: I’m a big fan of the Green Bag and I’d recommend it to anyone who is a law nerd or aspires to be one. If you’re more into the political side of things, you can check out the FantasyLaw website here. Registration for the new season starts in a few months.
0 Comments Published by Kedar S. Bhatia August 25th, 2009 in Constitutional Law, Supreme Court
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.