In each of the last few years, the Court has released 2-4 cases over the first two days of arguments in the new year. For this term, those days are January 12 and January 13. Look out for cases to come down then and again the week later.
Published by Kedar S. Bhatia December 26th, 2008 in Court Procedure, Supreme Court
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.