I can’t talk much because I’m on a plane waiting to take off at DFW, but this is one news story that hasn’t been given enough attention. I don’t say that because I think it hasn’t gotten enough press – it certainly has. But is anyone paying attention? His driver got 66 months in jail! If someone who helped him do something he was already doing got that many years, I can imagine how many years someone who helped him live will get. I hope his sous-chef hired a good lawyer. I predict 10 years in federal prison.
Published by Kedar S. Bhatia August 7th, 2008 in Politics
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.