With the President’s approval rating lower than Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen’s weight combined, I feel this would be a wonderful time to reflect on the last six and a half years. We’re probably all familiar with the President’s numerous debacles (so numerous, in fact, that DailyWrit’s word count limit won’t permit me to list them), but instead of continuing to beat a dead horse, let’s list some positives. That’s right: think of every time the President has not screwed up. Use the comment section, please.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.