This morning, a friend of mine directed me to the blog of Matt Browner-Hamlin, who works for Presidential Candidate Chris Dodd (D-CT). It seems that Browner-Hamlin has recorded (and graphed!) how much time has been devoted to each of the candidates during the New Hampshire Primary debates. The Democratic “talk clock” can be found here, and the GOP one here.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.