Today I introduced a new feature on DailyWrit, the Election 2008 Tracker. I’ll be aggregating a lot of different polls into a single chart that you can all see by going to the third tab from the left on the top bar. I only have the democratic chart up right now but I will have the Republican chart up by the end of the night. Check it out.
0 Comments Published by Kedar S. Bhatia June 27th, 2007 in Administrative, Politics
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.