…kinda. It will actually turn 101 as soon as I publish this post. The last post, the one about stare decisis was actually the 100th post on the DailyWrit. Its not a terribly big deal, but I think we’ve come a long way in the 3 months that the DailyWrit has been online. I purchased my server on March 23 and the first post came 8 days later on March 31. I don’t have much else to say because this is really a pretty minor anniversary, but I thought a celebratory post would be nice and I didn’t want to spoil the semi-serious one that I just wrote. I hope you enjoy reading the next 100 just as much as I will enjoy writing them.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.