James keeps asking me about the number of hits we get everyday, so I decided to delve into my hit tracker. Normally I just look at the domains that come a lot, but today I went all the way to the bottom. One hit from Yeshiva University, another from Columbia, dozens from googlebot etc. Then I stumbled upon pentagon.mil. Yikes.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.