I’ve decided to create a index of court cases for the current term. You can find it here for now, but you will always see it at the top of the page between the ‘Blog’ and ‘About’ tabs. I plan on adding links to outside information as well as my own analysis of cases that I choose to blog about but right now the index only has the case name, issue, and majority/minority. I’m not particularly fond of the format as it stands right now, but I really like the idea of having a central index of cases, rulings, and links to further information. Please enjoy and leave any comments if you have any…comments.
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Agreement Between Justices Scalia and Thomas During October Term 2012
- Advocates Arguing from Private Practice (OT 2000-2011)
- Top Supreme Court Advocates of the Twenty-First Century
- Justice Thomas’ History at Oral Argument
- Likelihood of a Petition Being Granted
- Advocate Watch
- Concurring or Dissenting Without an Opinion
- Fascinating Video Interviews with Justice Ginsburg
- The Supreme Court and Test Cases
- What Does the Supreme Court’s delay on the DOMA and Same-Sex Marriages Cases Mean? Almost Nothing.